Reporting directly to the CEO and founders, they should lead or assist in:
- Assembling a new in-house development team
- Building a new slot framework
- Consult with, manage, and drive strategy for existing out-source development teams
who will continue to build games in parallel to in-house team
- Prototype innovative new game features, assist our current in-house mathematical
simulation and back end development team in driving development strategy.
- js, Howler.js
- Spine, Texture Packer
- WebGL knowledge
- Strong communication skills – fluent in English
- Fun to work with
Any of the following is considered a plus:
- Experience with Shader programming (GLSL), Three.js, Node.js, Inversify.js, Electron, Chromium, Webpack,
- Full stack, end to end development experience including project management, documentation, version control, build processes, QA, such as Github, JIRA, Clubhouse, Agile, Scrum, Jenkins, Browserstack, Automated testing or similar.
- Experience of art, design, 3D or animation, Photoshop scripting, After Effects
- Regularly plays slot games online
- Game concepting, prototyping or game design experience
- Experience in architecting software OO, Dependency Inversion, Design Patterns, Data Structures, etc.
Why work for us?
- This is a chance to work in a business that is taking off within the gaming industry, alongside founders with proven track records of success in growing this kind of business.
Apply by sending your CV and Cover letter to info@4ThePlayer.com