Please provide a Portfolio or Demo Reel.
We are looking for a highly skilled Graphic Designer to join our remote art team. They should be experienced in Illustrator/Photoshop or have similar transferable knowledge. You will work directly with the Art Director and Game Producer to create rich exciting graphics, game logos and promotional materials for awesome slot games on online casinos.
The ideal person will have a good eye for detail, be able to deal with the pressure of deadline-driven deliveries, be motivated to continually improve, and relish working as part of a remote team. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing business that is on course for success, and you will be working within a team of proven industry experts, developers, and artists.
Skills & main responsibilities
- At least 3 years of experience in Graphic Design
- A keen eye for visual composition, aesthetics and detail
- Typography experience
- Experience designing logos
- Photoshop and Illustrator experience
- Knowledgeable in file pre-press and printer specifications
- Strong communication skills – Fluent in English
- Ability to create layouts for banners, thumbnails and other marketing materials for game promotion
- Maintain product alignment, style cohesion and quality bar for game art/ assets.
- Ability and equipment to work remotely
Nice to have
- Digital painting; illustration skills
- Art asset / management / optimisation for low file size or performance skills
- General game concept skills
- Print design skills
- Video skills
- Experience working with multi-national outsource artists and studios
- Knowledge of the online casino industry
Who we are
4ThePlayer.com is an up-and-coming creator of online gambling games (slots, table games and others). The company was founded in 2018 by two luminaries of the gambling gaming Industry, Chris Ash and Andrew Porter, who have a combined 40 years of gaming industry experience. 4ThePlayer has been tipped for significant success, winning industry awards and rapidly increasing our reputation for a forward-thinking approach to game design. We are on track for exponential growth and to become an industry leader.
Play our games here: https://www.4theplayer.com/our-games/
What we offer
- 100% remote work – a flexible full time working hours with respect to your work-life balance
- Opportunity to learn from the best in the industry and to continuously upgrade your skill sets
- Your work will entertain millions of players around the world!
- Please follow our social for more company information:
Click here to contact us to Apply