Please provide a portfolio or examples of your work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creative 2D Junior Artist who is capable of working remotely. You will be experienced in Photoshop or have similar transferable knowledge. You will work directly with the Art Director and Game Producer to assist in the creation of exciting and entertaining slot games for online casinos, with awesome game graphics and beautiful marketing materials to promote them.
The ideal person will have a good eye for detail, be able to deal with the pressure of deadline driven deliveries, be motivated to continually improve, and relish working as part of a remote team. This is an ideal opportunity to learn and gain experience in game development and work up to a more senior role inside a rapidly growing business within a team of proven industry experts, developers, and artists.
- Assist in creation of game, theme and style ideas and concepts, including kick ass graphics
- Experience in game assets creation
- Execute illustrations and visual development concepts at a high quality while reporting to team leaderships
- Provide artistic support for developers exporting and fixing art pieces
- Maintain product alignment, style cohesion and quality bar for game art/ assets.
- Create marketing materials used for promoting games
- Awesome drawing and illustration skills
- Good knowledge of the principles of design
- Experienced with digital content creation tools such as Photoshop
- Strong visual skills and understanding of composition, anatomy, light and shape
- Strong communication skills – Fluent in English
- Ability and equipment to work remotely
Nice to have
- Experience with Photoshop or similar software
- Experience creating illustrative text/fonts
- Texture Packer and Art asset management / optimisation for low file size or performance skills
- General game concept and design skills
- Design or photo manipulation skills
- 3D design skills
- Experience working with multi-national outsource artists and studios
- Knowledge of the online casino industry
Who we are
4ThePlayer.com is an up-and-coming creator of online gambling games (slots, table games and others). The company was founded in 2018 by two luminaries of the gambling gaming Industry, Chris Ash and Andrew Porter, who have a combined 40 years of gaming industry experience. 4ThePlayer has been tipped for significant success, winning industry awards and rapidly increasing our reputation for a forward-thinking approach to game design. We are on track for exponential growth and to become an industry leader.
Play our games here: https://www.4theplayer.com/our-games/
What we offer
- 100% remote work – flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Opportunity to learn from the best in the industry and to continuously upgrade your skill sets
- Your work will entertain millions of players around the world!
Click here to contact us to Apply