The ideal person will have a good eye for detail, be able to deal with the pressure of deadline-driven deliveries, be motivated to continually improve, and relish working as part of a remote team. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing business that is on course for success, and you will be working within a team of proven industry experts, developers, and artists.
- Implement animations, effects, and particle systems
- Identify and resolve development problems
- Collaborate with developers, graphic artists, audio and QA team
- This role will report to the Senior Tech Lead
- Understanding of OOP and class-based coding.
- Ability to use Version Control System (GIT)
- Strong communication skills – Fluent in English
- Fun to work with
- Ability and equipment to work remotely
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Pixi.js or any other rendering framework
- Experience in the casino games industry
- Spine Animations
Who we are
4ThePlayer.com is an up-and-coming creator of online gambling games (slots, table games and others). The company was founded in 2018 by two luminaries of the gambling gaming industry, Chris Ash and Andrew Porter, who have a combined 40 years of gaming industry experience. 4ThePlayer has been tipped for significant success, winning industry awards and rapidly increasing our reputation for a forward-thinking approach to game design. We are on track for exponential growth and to become an industry leader.
Play our games here: https://www.4theplayer.com/our-games/
What we offer
- 100% remote work – flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Opportunity to learn from the best in the industry and to continuously upgrade your skill sets
- Your work will entertain millions of players around the world!
Contact Us to Apply