The ideal person will have a good eye for detail, be able to deal with the pressure of deadline driven deliveries, be motivated to continually improve, and relish working as part of a remote team. This is an ideal opportunity to learn and gain experience in game development and work up to a more senior role inside a rapidly growing business within a team of proven industry experts, developers, and artists.
- Working closely with the Head of Game Production, Mathematician, and Backend Lead Developer, the primary responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Develop simulation tools that will simulate and calculate gameplay probabilities
- Assist in communicating with, directing, and managing outsourced game development teams
- Assist in the creation of new game ideas
- Highly intelligent with a passion and ability to solve problems
- Strong communication skills; fluent in English
- Fun to work with
- Ability and equipment to work remotely.
Nice to have
- Experience with Node.js. Electron is a strong advantage
- Knowledge of modern HTML and CSS, ES6+, Canvas, or WebGL
- Experience with libraries such as PIXI.js, Easel.js, or TweenMax
- Knowledge of other programming languages: C#, Java, C++, etc.
- Experience with any Version Control System, in particular Git with GitHub
- Experience with containers and Docker
- Experience with Webpack
- Has played or enjoyed slot games, and / or other gambling games
- Plays and enjoys card games / board games / puzzle or strategy-based video games as well as other video games
- Degree in Computer Science, Maths or Statistical education
Who we are
4ThePlayer.com is an up-and-coming creator of online gambling games (slots, table games and others). The company was founded in 2018 by two luminaries of the gambling gaming industry, Chris Ash and Andrew Porter, who have a combined 40 years of gaming industry experience. 4ThePlayer has been tipped for significant success, winning industry awards and rapidly increasing our reputation for a forward-thinking approach to game design. We are on track for exponential growth and to become an industry leader.
Play our games here: https://www.4theplayer.com/our-games/
What we offer
- 100% remote work – flexible full time working hours with respect to your work life balance
- Opportunity to learn from the best in the industry and to continuously upgrade your skill sets
- Your work will entertain millions of players around the world!
Contact Us to Apply